What better than this Cybertruck for government use?
With regards to government spending, we can everything except ensure that the dollar spent per utility is at the most extreme. In this way, the Cybertruck should become big cheese for police, fire, and military.
The cybertrucks is all about capability, versatility, and prowess, aside from visual appeal.
Some of the reason why this is best option for police, fire and military.
- Cybertruck is made of with ultimate durability and passenger protection.
- Each equipment and parts are designed for superior strength and endurance, from Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless-steel structural skin to Tesla armor glass.
ULTRA-HARD 30X COLD-ROLLED STAINLESS STEEL
- It supports eliminate scratches, harm and long-term corrosion with a smooth monochrome exoskeleton that puts the shell on the outside of the car and provides you and your passenger’s maximum protection.
TESLA ARMOR GLASS
- Ultra-solid glass and polymer-layered composite can retain and divert sway power for improved execution and harm resistance.
- Cybertruck can perform in almost any extreme situation with ease with the ability to pull near infinite mass and a towing capability of over 14,000 pounds.
- Space for your toolbox, tire and Cyberquad, with room to spare. Utilize 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including the under-bed, frunk and sail pillars.
- From rugged to refined, Cybertruck is completely adaptable for your needs. — including on-board power and compressed air.
PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY
- Presently entering another class of solidarity, speed and adaptability—just conceivable with an all-electric plan. The amazing drivetrain and low focus of gravity gives remarkable footing control and torque—empowering increasing speed from 0-60 mph in as meager as 2.9 seconds and up to 500 miles of range.